Speaking in an interview, Naresh said that he has learned from all his previous mistakes and taken a lot of care for his new film. Naresh also added that he focused on the issues which led to the failure of his previous films and set them right in Meda Meeda Abbayi.
The comedy caper is the remake of a Malayalam film titled Oru Vadakkan Selfie. Nikhila Vimal is debuting with this film in Telugu.
- Star character artiste has no plans to join politics
- Vishnu’s Voter’s first look to be unveiled soon
- Poll : Which aspect of Khakee did you like the most?
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon