Samantha will soon be seen in ‘Policeodu’, which is the Telugu version of ‘Theri’. The movie’s promotions have begun in Hyderabad and Samantha interacted with the press briefly as part of the promotions.
Samantha revealed that she has never been so relaxed about a film before release. ” I am really relaxed because Atlee has done a fantastic job and I know that the film has come out really well. Usually, I am quite nervous before a release”, she said.
Atlee is the director who made ‘Raja Rani’ and he is now trying a mass commercial entertainer for his second movie. The humble and down to earth director also expressed confidence about the movie in today’s press meet.
- I love watching horror films, but won’t act in them – Lavanya Tripathi
- Garuda Vega’s US promotions in full swing
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi’s first look to be out soon
- Lavanya opens up about her role in VOZ
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikran project?