Samantha will soon be seen in ‘Policeodu’, which is the Telugu version of ‘Theri’. The movie’s promotions have begun in Hyderabad and Samantha interacted with the press briefly as part of the promotions.
Samantha revealed that she has never been so relaxed about a film before release. ” I am really relaxed because Atlee has done a fantastic job and I know that the film has come out really well. Usually, I am quite nervous before a release”, she said.
Atlee is the director who made ‘Raja Rani’ and he is now trying a mass commercial entertainer for his second movie. The humble and down to earth director also expressed confidence about the movie in today’s press meet.
- Whopping price for Baahubali 2’s live telecast rights
- Versatile artiste’s brush with legendary Hollywood filmmaker
- MM Keeravaani Hints At Retirement!
- Raasi’s Lanka set for an April release
- Actress’ shocking revelations on sexual harassment and director’s death
Articles that might interest you