Speaking at a press meet, Devi clarified that, he has no rift with Boyapati, and he shares a good relation with him. He also stated that he had left the incident far behind him and is quite happy to work with the director for Bellamkonda Srinivas’s next project which was launched on Wednesday.
DSP and Boyapati have earlier worked for 3 films together and all of them have been musical hits.
- My character hasn’t been seen in South Indian Cinema: Rakul on Spyder
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
Articles that might interest you