Speaking at a press meet, Devi clarified that, he has no rift with Boyapati, and he shares a good relation with him. He also stated that he had left the incident far behind him and is quite happy to work with the director for Bellamkonda Srinivas’s next project which was launched on Wednesday.
DSP and Boyapati have earlier worked for 3 films together and all of them have been musical hits.
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej
- Rakul’s journey from being a finalist to a mentor at Miss India
- RGV-Nag’s film completes its Hyderabad schedule
- Rakul Preet looking for more offers in Bollywood
- Catchy title song of Touch Chesi Choodu to be out soon