Speaking at a press meet, Devi clarified that, he has no rift with Boyapati, and he shares a good relation with him. He also stated that he had left the incident far behind him and is quite happy to work with the director for Bellamkonda Srinivas’s next project which was launched on Wednesday.
DSP and Boyapati have earlier worked for 3 films together and all of them have been musical hits.
- I’ll be happy if I get a role in The Mahabharata: Prabhas
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
Articles that might interest you