Yuvasamrat Akkineni Nagachaitanya is quite happy with the response ‘Tadakha’ is getting. The young actor interacted with members of the press today, as part of a success meet. “I have successfully shed my lover boy image with Tadakha. I am thankful to the people of Andhra Pradesh for accepting me in that role and for making the film a big hit. Bellamkonda Suresh garu has given me my second big break”, he said.
The success meet was attended by Sunil, Bellamkonda Suresh, Thaman, Dolly and Srinivasa Reddy.
Sunil also expressed his happiness and thanked movie lovers for the good response. ” I have acted in a character that has two different shades and the experience was quite satisfying. I also wanted to dance to Thaman’s music since a long time and my wish came true with this film. I congratulate Naga Chaitanya garu for this success”, he said.
- This young actress is a huge fan of Mahesh Babu
- Finally, Regina to make her Bollywood debut
- Rajini and Kamal won’t get even 10% votes
- Rana’s Popular Talk Show Gets A Kannada Makeover
- Adivi Sesh’s Spy Thriller To Be Shot In US