Vikram and Amy Jackson’s ‘I’ has done very good business in Andhra Pradesh even though there is uncertainty over the release dates. The movie has good craze among youth and as a result, distributors have paid about 5.75 crores in AP and Telangana. Going by the reports, the Hindi distribution rights have also gone for a fancy price and Mumbai’s leading distributor Anil Thadani bagged them. Anil Thadani is the husband of the popular heroine Ravina Tandon.
‘I’ is going to be a graphical extravaganza and Vikram’s role as a werewolf is bound to make heads turn. Music scored by A.R.Rahman is reported to be an asset to the movie. Amy Jackson plays the female lead opposite Vikram in this romantic thriller.
- Jai Simha’s teaser to be out soon
- Update on Bellamkonda Sai’s Saakshyam
- After Hyderabad, Kakinada awaits AR Rahman’s concert?
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Balayya’s heroine says she can even sing in Telugu