Vikram and Amy Jackson’s ‘I’ has done very good business in Andhra Pradesh even though there is uncertainty over the release dates. The movie has good craze among youth and as a result, distributors have paid about 5.75 crores in AP and Telangana. Going by the reports, the Hindi distribution rights have also gone for a fancy price and Mumbai’s leading distributor Anil Thadani bagged them. Anil Thadani is the husband of the popular heroine Ravina Tandon.
‘I’ is going to be a graphical extravaganza and Vikram’s role as a werewolf is bound to make heads turn. Music scored by A.R.Rahman is reported to be an asset to the movie. Amy Jackson plays the female lead opposite Vikram in this romantic thriller.
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
- Nara Rohit’s next postponed
- NTR hits one million on Twitter
- Watching a movie to prove costly with ticket hike
- Real test for DJ starts today
Articles that might interest you