When asked by a Tamil media personnel about the source of inspiration for his performance, Rajini gave the credit to Maniratnam.
“Dalapathi was the toughest film I ever acted in. Maniratnam’s direction style is very different. He requires emotion in action sequences. I asked Maniratnam to show me and I simply used to follow him.”
Now you know whom to thank for the next time you watch Dalapathi.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock