When asked by a Tamil media personnel about the source of inspiration for his performance, Rajini gave the credit to Maniratnam.
“Dalapathi was the toughest film I ever acted in. Maniratnam’s direction style is very different. He requires emotion in action sequences. I asked Maniratnam to show me and I simply used to follow him.”
Now you know whom to thank for the next time you watch Dalapathi.
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
- Kamal Haasan’s Bigg Boss Opens To Poor Buzz
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
- Star hero ready to undergo lie detection in heroine’s assault case
- Vishal Reveals His Secret Wish
Articles that might interest you