When asked by a Tamil media personnel about the source of inspiration for his performance, Rajini gave the credit to Maniratnam.
“Dalapathi was the toughest film I ever acted in. Maniratnam’s direction style is very different. He requires emotion in action sequences. I asked Maniratnam to show me and I simply used to follow him.”
Now you know whom to thank for the next time you watch Dalapathi.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you