Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s Bengal Tiger released today to high expectations and has received positive feedback from all centers. Directed by Sampath Nandi, the movie also stars Tamannaah and Rashi Khanna in lead roles.
Speaking about his career and his personal life, he said that he always keeps his professional and personal relationships apart. “If both get mixed then problems arise. I generally don’t like to talk about my private life in public. I don’t like comparisons too, because people have their own style. If my presence is required then I will do my part, otherwise I don’t come out. I don’t do anything for publicity. I do my part of social service, but I don’t want to talk about it and I don’t need publicity for it.”
The actor also discussed further about his future plans saying that he would like to appear in an intense film and is currently listening to stories. He also said that he is open for multi-starrers.
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Popular Comedian Clarifies Doubts About His Health And Wealth
- Title Of Sudheer-Indraganti’s Next To Be Revealed Soon
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Vijay Devarakonda’s Tamil debut from March