Kajal is all praise for her co-star Kalyanram. The duo had first worked together a decade ago in Lakshmi Kalyanam, which also marked Kajal’s debut in Telugu cinema. Now, the two have teamed up once again for an entertainer titled MLA. Upendra Madhav has directed the film.
Speaking at the film’s pre-release event, Kajal said, “I learnt a lot from Kalyanram when we first worked together. He helped me to understand the nuances of facing the camera because I didn’t know anything back then. Now, after all these years, I still learnt a lot from him while shooting for MLA.”
The film is slated for release on March 23, and it’s expected to be a thorough entertainer.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- We are all very friendly: Mahesh on his rapport with NTR, Charan
- BAN’s latest Krishna collections
- First look of SDT’s next to be out soon
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s UA region latest collections