As the release date of their film is fast approaching, the cast and crew of Oopiri have intensified the film’s promotions. In his latest interview, Karthi, who is making his Telugu debut with Oopiri, spoke at length about working with Nagarjuna.
Talking about Nag, whom he admired since his first film, Karthi said that he likes Nag for always staying happy, stress-free and jovial. Karthi continues to heap praises on Nag as he says that there’s so much to learn from him.
Directed by Vamshi Paidipally, Oopiri is produced by PVP Cinema. This Telugu-Tamil bilingual is slated for its release on March 25 and it also stars Tamannaah and Prakash Raj in prominent roles.
- Noted writer coming up with a lady oriented script
- Special plans for Prabhas’s birthday
- Adirindi yet to get a clearance
- Anushka to impress yet again
- Kamal apologizes for supporting Modi’s demonetization