Director Dasari Narayana Rao is a hard man to please. But he seems to be very impressed with Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja. During the audio launch function of ‘Balupu’, the veteran director was all praises for Ravi Teja.
“I really like Ravi Teja. He is a man who believes in hard work, dedication and commitment. He uses these as weapons of progress and I respect him for that. He is also a self made man in this industry and that is quite a tough thing to do”, said Dasari
The movie is all set for its release on the 21st of this month. Gopichand Malineni is the director of the film. Shruti Haasan and Anjali are the female leads. Music has been composed by Thaman. The movie is expected to be a mass entertainer and PVP Cinema banner has produced the project.
- Interview : I’m a very disciplined actor- Victory Venkatesh
- Mahesh23’s first look delayed yet again
- Puri Treated Me Like His Own Son : Ishaan
- Raai Laxmi To Shake A Leg To Her Hit Songs At IIFA
- Katamarayudu’s 4-day AP, Telangana collections
Articles that might interest you