Now dont jump to any conclusions. Genelia is just talking about screen kisses and her feelings about it. “Coming from a conservative and traditional family, I always used to feel a little uncomfortable whenever steamy scenes came up on TV. It was the same during the initial days of my career. But gradually, I began to convince myself that its nothing more than acting. I am now more at ease”, says Genelia.
When asked about the steamy chemistry she shared with John Abraham in ‘Force’, she replied “Full credit goes to director for making me comfortable and for those scenes to come out well. When such romantic scenes are shot as an integral part of the story, they tend to come out well. Things will be a lot different if you insert such scenes just for the sake of ‘masala’ “.
Genelia is currently working with Rana Daggubati for ‘Naa Ishtam’.
- Naa Peru Surya’s gets a new release date
- Bullock carts and boats for Rangasthalam’s festive song
- Anushka talks about pay disparity in film industry
- Nagarjuna-Nani’s multi-starrer gets a launch date
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna