Tamil hero Vishal, was born in a Telugu family and settled down in Tamil industry as a bankable hero. He also established a decent market in Telugu, with his dubbing films like ‘Pandhem Kodi’, ‘Bharani’, ‘Pogaru’ and ‘Indurudu’.
Speaking at a recent interview, this action hero stated that, he loves taking risks to get appreciation from the audience who come to watch his film. He also added that, he always selects a script which has a surprising element in it which can attract the film lovers.
Vishal will soon appear in a direct Telugu film which will be directed by debutante Sashikanth, a former associate of director Srinu Vaitla. He is currently busy shooting for Hari’s ‘Pooja’, which features Shruthi Hasaan as the female lead.
- I’ll be happy if I get a role in The Mahabharata: Prabhas
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
Articles that might interest you