Tamil hero Vishal, was born in a Telugu family and settled down in Tamil industry as a bankable hero. He also established a decent market in Telugu, with his dubbing films like ‘Pandhem Kodi’, ‘Bharani’, ‘Pogaru’ and ‘Indurudu’.
Speaking at a recent interview, this action hero stated that, he loves taking risks to get appreciation from the audience who come to watch his film. He also added that, he always selects a script which has a surprising element in it which can attract the film lovers.
Vishal will soon appear in a direct Telugu film which will be directed by debutante Sashikanth, a former associate of director Srinu Vaitla. He is currently busy shooting for Hari’s ‘Pooja’, which features Shruthi Hasaan as the female lead.
- Venky’s spiritual getaways in free time
- Pawan bonds with his fans in London
- Yes, I get emotional and sentimental once in 3 decades: RGV
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time