Director Bommarillu Bhaskar is both nervous and excited about ‘Ongole Gitta’. The film’s Box Office fate is going to be very crucial for Bhaskar’s career as he has not been able to replicate the success of his debut film ‘Bommarillu’.
With ‘Ongole Gitta’, Bhaskar is attempting to enter the very profitable ‘mass entertainers’ category. The director interacted with the press today and had some interesting things to say about the movie.
“I made ‘Ongole Gitta’ for my own personal high, as a break from the usual projects I attempt. I had a lot of fun while filming this project and had a very relaxed time during post-production as well. You will see a new Ram in this movie”, he said.
Ongole Gittha is gearing up for release this Friday and Kriti Kharbandha is the heroine. BVSN Prasad is the producer of the film.
- Meet Pawan’s ‘Everyday hero’
- Terrific action sequences in Khakee become a hot topic
- I’ll always be a Jawaan in front of my uncles’ homes: SDT
- “Balayya Is Like A God For Me,” Star Anchor Says
- Allu Arjun to begin his Instagram journey with a memorable picture