Jagapathi babu is currently in demand as a villain in Tollywood. Post his supreme performance in the latest block buster Legend, he has been flooded with offers and has broken the tradition of getting villains from other languages.
However, the actor himself admits that he may not continue as a villain forever. “As of now, the audiences are accepting me because they see something new in me. Even the directors feel easy to work with me as a villain because of the nativity factor. But this might not continue forever. It is not easy to have an innings like the legends, Rajanala or Satyanarayana. The day I become stale and repetitive as a villain, the audiences will reject me,” says the actor frankly.
Jagapathi Babu will next be seen in films like Pilla NUvvu Leni Jeevitam and in a film with Mahesh Babu.
- HM Reddy honor for Surender Reddy
- Bhojpuri star’s crucial role in Chiru’s Sye Raa
- Megastar Wishes Actress For Crossing A Milestone
- Dil Raju – Koratala – Allu Arjun film on cards?
- Madhavan Goes Gaga Over Naga Chaitanya