Dusky beauty Asin, who sizzled in the Bollwood flick ‘Housefull 2’ recently, says that she is extremely exhausted and worn out after a grueling year of shooting and promotions. The actress scored a much needed Box Office success and she is happy with the film’s performance. Now that things have stabilized, Asin says that she wants to take a break.
“I am utterly exhaused. I need rest and I am looking forward to taking time off to visit my native town in Kerala. Its been many years since I visited the place and I am eagerly waiting to catch up with my friends and relatives” said Asin. The actress packed her bags and left for Bollywood after tasting massive success in ‘Ghajini’, but she has failed to make a lasting impact so far. Will the success of Housefull 2 change that? We will have to wait and see.
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours