After a successful stint as a model, Delhi beauty Kriti Sanon made her silver screen debut with Mahesh Babu’s 1 Nenokkadine. She later shifted to Bollywood with Tiger Shroff’s Heropanti and went on to make her presence felt in the industry despite not having a godfather.
In her latest interview, the Bareilly Ki Barfi actress reminisced about her career so far and also spoke about the casting couch menace in the industry. Kriti said, “I am an engineer, so it was a huge shift for me. I was a little lost…It seemed like a dream which was too big. I think that such things (casting couch) do exist, but not only in Bollywood.
Talking about her own experiences, Kriti added, “fortunately, I have not faced casting couch. I was signed by an agency and thankfully nothing of this sort happened to me”.
- Bhojpuri star’s crucial role in Chiru’s Sye Raa
- Megastar Wishes Actress For Crossing A Milestone
- Dil Raju – Koratala – Allu Arjun film on cards?
- Madhavan Goes Gaga Over Naga Chaitanya
- Amy Jackson Fumes At Trump’s Administration