Tamannah is now one of the busiest actresses down south and it’s only her hard work and dedication that has put her in such an enviable position. In a candid chat with a Telugu daily Eenadu she said “I only take what I deserve and I get it only through hard work. Till date I asked God only for two things. One is no matter how much I eat I should not put on more weight and the other thing is I wish to be born in the same family even in my next birth”.
Right now she is acting with Saif Ali Khan in a Bollywood flick apart from the films down south. She has also expressed her desire to work in Chadramukhi kind of roles and would also love to do special songs like Madhuri Dixit and Aishwarya Rai which got them good recognition.
- Vishal Wants To Revamp Tamil Film Industry
- Samantha Wraps Up Shooting For Mahanati
- Acting Has Really Disciplined Me : Kiara Advani
- Ram Charan gears up for Memu Saitham shoot
- Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Sweet Gesture Bowls Over Fans