With the success of films like Pink, Naam Shabana, and Judwaa 2, Taapsee is now one of the most sought after actresses in Bollywood. And even though several offers are coming her way, the actress makes it very clear that she isn’t taking the success for granted.
In a recent interview, she said, “I still don’t feel like a star, and even today, when I go to a Bollywood awards show, I keep thinking if they’ll recognise me or look through me. I still feel that I need to continue giving hits, and don’t know when this feeling will go. I feel that I’m a perpetual struggler. I always keep struggling to get certain roles, and when I get them, I struggle to get certain types of films. So, it’s always sort of a struggle one way or the other.”
The actress will next be seen as a hockey player in her next film which is said to be inspired from a true story.
- Megastar Inspired Ram Charan’s Look In Rangasthalam
- Akhil Thanks His Fans In US
- Nani Confident About MCA’s Success
- Kangana Ranaut Invited As A Keynote Speaker At Harvard Business School
- Solid deal for Hello’s satellite rights