Mahesh Babu was the cynosure of all eyes at the audio launch of Spyder in Chennai. The grand gala event saw hundreds of Mahesh Babu’s fans from all over Chennai and few parts of AP and Telangana gather to celebrate the event.
While everyone praised Mahesh Babu’s dedication and charisma, the actor’s speech won a lot of hearts. Speaking at the event, Mahesh said, “I still feel like a newcomer even though I have acted in so many films in Telugu. Acting in a bilingual film is really tough, but I am confident that the film will work well with the audiences. I was hugely impressed with Murugadoss’ Thuppaki and I love the dialogue ‘I am waiting’. And I am glad that we finally worked together for Spyder.”
The actor’s speech in Tamil received unanimous applause from everyone and now, all eyes are on the film’s trailer which will be launched on September 15. Rakul Preet is the lead actress and SJ Suryah has played the villain.
- Mahesh, BAN’s team to visit Tirupati
- Press Note : Nirvana Cinema Bags Another Interesting Project
- Sai-Pooja Hegde’s Saakshyam seals its release date
- Mahesh lands in Vijayawada, To Promote BAN
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum