Amala Paul is back after a brief hiccup and says that she has her hands full with some interesting releases. Speaking about her separation from husband Vijay, Amala in an interview said that sometimes it is better to let go of those whom they love so that they can have a good life in the future.
The talented actress who married at a very young age says that she still loves Vijay and will stay happy with the good memories. Meanwhile, she will next be seen in a film opposite Dhanush which will be directed by Aishwarya Dhanush.
- Sampoornesh Babu Reveals A ‘Burning’ Truth About His Life
- Malayali heart-throb confirmed for Mahanati
- Baahubali to set an all-time record on Paytm
- Prabhas Explains Difference Between Him and Rajamouli
- 275 days and still counting for Rajini’s Kabali
Articles that might interest you