Fans of maverick filmmaker Shankar, are awaiting the release of his latest magnum opus ‘I’. The film is gearing up for a sensational release across the world in a record number of screens on 14th January. The advance bookings for the film’s Telugu, Tamil and Hindi versions have started this morning and the tickets are being sold out at many multiplexes and single screens until the weekend.
‘I’ has been into its making for more than two years. The film boasts the state of the art visual effects produced by noted Hollywood technicians. The film’s lead actor, Vikram appears in a range of get ups that have already attracted the fans’ attention. With AR Rahman’s thumping score and PC Sreeram’s breathtaking visuals adding to Sankar’s vision, ‘I’ is expected to open big at the box office this holiday season.
- Anushka talks about pay disparity in film industry
- Nagarjuna-Nani’s multi-starrer gets a launch date
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience