Getting into the details, Trisha, during the assessment for 2010-11, showed her earnings as Rs.89 lakhs. She had not disclosed the amount she had received as advances. However, the Assessment Officer assessed it as income to the tune of Rs.3.5 crore and levied a penalty of Rs 1.11 crore on Trisha.
Trisha then moved the Commissioner of IT Appeals and challenged the orders. The tribunal had later waived off the penalty, prompting the I-T Dept to move the Madras High Court. The appeal has been adjourned to June 13.
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?