Getting into the details, Trisha, during the assessment for 2010-11, showed her earnings as Rs.89 lakhs. She had not disclosed the amount she had received as advances. However, the Assessment Officer assessed it as income to the tune of Rs.3.5 crore and levied a penalty of Rs 1.11 crore on Trisha.
Trisha then moved the Commissioner of IT Appeals and challenged the orders. The tribunal had later waived off the penalty, prompting the I-T Dept to move the Madras High Court. The appeal has been adjourned to June 13.
- Low key releases to help DJ
- Now, Kajal wants to explore her favorite genre
- Interesting speculation on Rangasthalam
- Buzz for Mental Madilo picking up
- Update on Manchu Vishnu’s next
Articles that might interest you