So far, Shraddha Das has not tasted too much success in the Telugu Film Industry. Despite getting good recognition for her glamour, this never translated into Box Office success for this sultry actress. But Shraddha got a good break in the Bengali Industry with the film ‘Royal Bengal Tiger’ and she is very happy about it.
The actress spoke about the early days of her Tollywood career recently and she became slightly emotional. “Things did not go exactly as I planned in the initial days of my career. I used to cry everyday, after completing the day’s work. I also let go of a lot of offers that I did not like. Many people advised me against it, but in Telugu people get similar roles to the ones that they do in the initial days of their career. So I did not take those chances”, she said.
The actress will soon be seen in the film ‘Rey’. For this movie, she has checked out over 300 costumes for one particular look.
- Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya Gets A Terrific Satellite Rights Deal
- Harris Jayraj to compose for Karthi’s next
- Naa Peru Surya’s ‘Sainika’ song for a special occasion
- Achari America Yatra’s pre-release event gets a date
- RGV’s GST Lands In Yet Another Controversy