Today is the birthday of the Angry Young Man of Telugu Cinema, Dr. Rajasekhar. The emotional star had a pretty solid run in the industry at one point of time, with hits like ‘Ahuthi’, ‘Ankusam’, ‘Talambralu’, ‘Magadu’, ‘Prathighatana’, ‘Allari Priyudu’ etc. His latest project , ‘Mahankaali’, has been delayed for a while now and efforts are being made to release it soon.
Rajasekhar interacted with media personnel on the occasion of his birthday and shared some interesting tidbits about his future prospects. “I want to act as a Bollywood villain. I hope I get a chance to do that soon”, he said.
The actor, who is also a doctor, revealed that he went back to practicing his profession over the past one year. “I have treated 5 cancer patients this year and I am glad I did that”, he said.
123telugu.com wishes Dr. Rajasekhar a very Happy Birthday!
- Murugadoss announces Mahesh23’s release date
- Tollywood’s ‘War Star’ shoots for yet another war film
- Duvvada Jagannadham’s teaser offers a wholesome treat
- Award winning DP for Allu Arjun’s next
- Poll : What is your opinion on Duvvada Jagannadham teaser?
Articles that might interest you