Samantha’s rise to fame is nothing short of a fairytale. All it took was one good film and she struck gold right in her debut film, Yem Maya Chesave. Later, she appeared in Brindavanam and it was Dookudu which catapulted her fame to newer heights. All of a sudden, almost every big star and director wanted her to act in their films and this year she has plenty of releases in Telugu and Tamil. Recently, in an interview, when she was asked what’s her aim, she replied, “Films are just part of my life and not my life..small things make me happy. I love my job and give it my best..the day I want other girls work, that would be the day I would have an opinion on number one or number two, but I aim to be irreplaceable.” Samantha is quite ambitious and on top of that she has been getting great offers from top directors like Mani Ratnam, S S Rajamouli and Gautham Menon. But will she be irreplaceable? Only time will tell.
- Mahesh Babu Bonds With Ranveer Singh
- Dhanush Surprises Rajinikanth’s Fans With A Special Gift
- Akhil Reveals The Best Advice He Got From Nagarjuna
- Film With Indraganti Will Be My Best Till Date : Sudheer Babu
- No truth in Nivin Pauly’s role in star hero’s next