Samantha’s rise to fame is nothing short of a fairytale. All it took was one good film and she struck gold right in her debut film, Yem Maya Chesave. Later, she appeared in Brindavanam and it was Dookudu which catapulted her fame to newer heights. All of a sudden, almost every big star and director wanted her to act in their films and this year she has plenty of releases in Telugu and Tamil. Recently, in an interview, when she was asked what’s her aim, she replied, “Films are just part of my life and not my life..small things make me happy. I love my job and give it my best..the day I want other girls work, that would be the day I would have an opinion on number one or number two, but I aim to be irreplaceable.” Samantha is quite ambitious and on top of that she has been getting great offers from top directors like Mani Ratnam, S S Rajamouli and Gautham Menon. But will she be irreplaceable? Only time will tell.
- Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yudham set for a February release
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi to be out in December?
- Intense genre for Vijay-Murugadoss’ next
- Poll : Which aspect are you looking forward to in PSPK25?
- KRK blames Aamir Khan for his Twitter suspension