Puneeth Rajkumar is one of the biggest stars in Kannada cinema today. Right from his initial days till now, the actor has delivered several blockbuster films. Incidentally, he played the lead role in the Kannada remake of Okkadu and currently, he’s shooting for the Kannada version of Dookudu. Incidentally, Mahesh Babu and Puneeth Rajkumar share a good friendship.
Talking about Puneeth Rajkumar, Mahesh Babu said, “I have known him since the days of Pokiri. In fact, I met him and his family in Bangalore and I was completely floored by his humility. Despite being the son of a legend like Dr Rajkumar, his entire family is so down to earth. I learnt a lot from him that day when we met. I wish him all the best for his upcoming film Ninnindale.”
Jayanth C Paranjee has directed Ninnindale and it’s his debut film in Kannada. Puneeth Rajkumar and Erica Fernandez have played the lead roles. Mani Sharma has scored the music. The film is going to release in January.
- Kamal announces film with Vikram and Akshara Haasan
- Star daughter’s debut film to be dubbed in Telugu
- Suriya’s message to fans abusing female VJs
- Tamil hero’s role revealed in Charan-Boyapati film
- Vishal, Samantha’s Abhimanyudu postponed