Speaking about his role Akhil said that he was quite nervous while facing the camera for the first time.
“I was very much nervous on the day of my shoot. I had butterflies in my stomach. It all started when Vikram asked my dad if I could be seen in this movie. My dad asked me to listen to story and once Vikram narrated it to me, I was rearing to do the role. On the first day of my shoot, as I sat in the caravan my hands started shaking. I used to call Vikram regularly and ask him to narrate the story. Vikram calmed me down for a while. I was excited to be a part of Manam. Acting alongside my grand father is a privelege and I will cherish this for my entire life.”, says Akhil.
Manam has been doing solid business all over the country and has been smiling its way at the box office.
- Koratala Siva reveals two exciting updates about BAN
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 22-04-2018
- Young hero requests critics to not rate his film
- Can’t imagine making BAN without Mahesh: Koratala Siva
- Samantha’s double treat in May