Director SS Rajamouli is cherishing the humongous success of Baahubali, which is now being considered the country’s biggest box-office hit. Even before Rajamouli commenced shooting for Baahubali’s second part, excitement among his fans is increasing about his next project.
Rajamouli, on several occasions, said that his dream project is to translate the Indian epic Mahabharata onto the silver screen. Already, several reports started doing rounds about the film’s cast, crew and the magnitude of the production. In a recent TV interview, Rajamouli was asked who will play the Lord Sri Krishna’s role in his Mahabharata. To this, Jakkanna said that NTR will perfectly suit the role among the present day heroes.
With his impeccable diction and histrionics, there’s no doubt that the Young Tiger will immortalize the iconic role, which has been enacted several times by his late grandfather and legendary actor, NT Ramarao.
- It’s Official : Date locked for Kaala’s teaser
- Ga Gha Megha : Yet another breezy number from Thaman
- Mehbooba wraps up shooting formalities
- Tholi Prema strikes $1M, Back-to-back feat by Varun Tej
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp