Ever since he questioned PM Narendra Modi’s silence on the right-wing fanatics celebrating Kannada journalist Gauri Lankesh’s murder, versatile artiste Prakash Raj has come under intense attack on social media. Numerous trolls have been targeting Prakash Raj with nasty, humiliating comments.
However, undeterred, Prakash Raj took to Twitter and said that he will continue to question as it is his fundamental right. Prakash Raj told his trolls that everyone has a right to differ with what he expresses, but some are constantly trolling him with disgusting language.
The actor went on to say that every single abuse only makes him stronger to express his concerns.
Let’s set it straight….. I will continue to question. It’s my fundamental right pic.twitter.com/JJBegBjAGc
— Prakash Raj (@prakashraaj) October 23, 2017
- Will Nani play the legendary NTR?
- Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya to release in 7 languages?
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US