King Akkineni Nagarjuna spoke to the media today to inform viewers about the film ‘Bhai’.
The title song was also played very briefly.
“It has been a while since I acted in an action entertainer. Entertainment is crucial in today’s conditions where all of us are leading stressful lives. Bhai is not a violent film. The complete family can have fun with this film. We are also launching our Annapurna Youtube channel as well as Facebook page. We are also releasing our Annapurna Studios website “, said Nagarjuna.
He also elaborated about his role. “I will be seen in three looks in the film. I will have one getup as a Hong Kong Don’s right hand man. I will have another getup as a person who comes in search of something in Hyderabad. There is another getup in family episodes”.
Director Veerabhadram Chowdhary also spoke at the event. “I am thankful to Nagarjuna garu for giving me this chance. Many people entered the Film Industry through Annapurna banner and I am fortunate to associate myself with this banner. We shot this movie in exotic locales and the film will be a full fledged mass entertainer”.
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you