“People are asking me for the secret to my youthful good looks. It is the positive energy given by my fans that keeps me going. Someone recently asked me about my retirement. Have no such illusions. I will not retire from the industry. Maybe, Chaitanya and Akhil will retire one day, but I won’t”, quipped Nagarjuna.
‘Greeku Veerudu’ is getting ready for an end April release. Thaman has composed the film’s audio album and Dasaradh has directed the project. Nayanathara is the heroine in the movie.
- Pawan vows to fight for AgriGold victims
- Bollywood beauty in talks for Akhil’s next?
- Rajamouli flags off Jagapathi Babu’s next
- Mister’s audio to have special chief guest
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
Articles that might interest you