Director Boyapati Sreenu scored two big hits with Balakrishna in the form of ‘Simha’ and ‘Legend’. He has the distinction of giving two of Balakrishna’s biggest hits and he has a lot of respect among Balakrishna’s fans.
The director now says that he is getting ready to work with Balakrishna for a third time. The director said this at the 275 days function in Rayalaseema yesterday. “After Simha, expectations were naturally high on Legend. But I delivered. Now I will work with Balakrishna once again for the third time and this film will be better than Simha and Legend”, he said.
The movie was produced by Sai Korrapati and 14 Reels simultaneously. Balakrishna was seen in the company of Sonal Chauhan and Radhika Apte for this movie and Devi Sri Prasad gave some memorable tunes.
- SDT’s next goes on floors
- Release date locked for Andhagadu
- Action King’s scenes with Stylish Star a feast for fans
- Nani blessed with a baby boy on Ugadi
- Puri Jagannadh announces a new film, to take on gods
Articles that might interest you