Surender Reddy and Thaman have teamed up again for the film ‘Race Gurram’ and the audio album was released yesterday at Park Hyatt. Megastar Chiranjeevi attended the event as the Chief Guest and he revealed an interesting snippet while speaking at the event.
” I recently watched Kick on TV and I liked it. I would have loved to act in that film. Unfortunately, I was not active at that time”, he said. He went on to praise director Surender Reddy, Thaman and Allu Arjun for Race Gurram and wished the team the very best.
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser
- Twitter suspends controversial trade analyst’s account
- Sumanth’s Next Gears Up For Release