Surender Reddy and Thaman have teamed up again for the film ‘Race Gurram’ and the audio album was released yesterday at Park Hyatt. Megastar Chiranjeevi attended the event as the Chief Guest and he revealed an interesting snippet while speaking at the event.
” I recently watched Kick on TV and I liked it. I would have loved to act in that film. Unfortunately, I was not active at that time”, he said. He went on to praise director Surender Reddy, Thaman and Allu Arjun for Race Gurram and wished the team the very best.
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Rajinikanth’s Wife Lands In A Controversy
- Balakrishna to croon for his fans
- Kriti Kharbanda Teams Up With The Deols
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
Articles that might interest you