It is already a known fact that Kajal Agarwal will be appearing as a blind girl in her upcoming Bollywood film, Do Lafzon Ki Kahani. Speaking to the media recently, the 30 year old actress revealed a little bit about her future plans.
Kajal, who made her debut as Aishwarya Rai’s sister in Kyun! ho Gaya Na… in 2004, has not appeared in a Bollywood film till seven years later when she did Singam. In this gap, she went on to become a star in Tollywood and Kollywood. Recently, she started receiving offers in Bollywood. Speaking about this, Kaja said, “I’d like to strike a balance between Bollywood and the South. After all, Hindi is my language and I am a South Mumbai girl.”
In addition to this, Kajal will be seen in Mahesh Babu’s Brahmotsavam and Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar as well. She is also doing a Tamil film with Jiva, titled Kavalai Vendam.
- Rajamouli thanks fans for their love for Baahubali
- Interview : I don’t want the stamp of glamor heroine – Mishti Chakraborty
- KTR’s magical experience with Baahubali
- Suriya’s New Initiative Gets A Big Thumbs Up
- Tamannaah In Talks For Another Female-Centric Film?
Articles that might interest you