Ever since Pranitha Subhash acted in Atharintiki Dharedhi, her career has taken a different turn. Not only in Telugu, she’s doing quite well in Kannada as well these days. Earlier this year, she acted in Pandavulu Pandavulu Thummedha and another Kannada film titled ‘Brahma’. Both these films have done well at the box-office.
In a recent interview, when she was asked what her dream role is, she said, “I would love to act in a period film. I’ve always dreamt of wearing traditional costumes like the princesses wear in such films. Besides, I’ve watched films like Arundhati and Magadheera will great excitement.” Currently, the actress is part of NTR’s upcoming film Rabhasa and she’s reportedly in talks with few filmmakers in both Kannada and Telugu.
Meanwhile, she has just signed a Kannada film titled ‘Second Hand Lover’, in which she’s paired up opposite Ajai Krishna Rao.
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- 2.0’s trailer will be a special treat for fans
- Popular comedian launches second film as a hero
- SRK to unveil the much-awaited action thriller’s trailer
- Young Actress Gets An Interesting Tattoo
Articles that might interest you