Talented beauty Ileana D Cruz, who has given some of the biggest hits in Telugu is slowly making a mark in Bollywood. Ileana’s debut movie Hindi movie Barfi went on to become a huge hit and got her some huge offers.
Her second Hindi project, Phata Poster Nikla Hero is ready for release and Ileana is leaving no stone to promote her latest flick. In one of the promotions, when Ileana was asked whether she would continue doing Telugu films she was quick to answer “I owe everything to Telugu films. I got my Bollywood break because of my work in the south. I would never leave Tollywood and very soon will be doing a film there”. Ileana was last seen in the blockbuster hit Julayi.
- Fidaa Rakes In $715K At US Box-office
- Will Nani-Nivetha team up for a hat-trick?
- Will RGV get away with an apology?
- Court to hear petition against Kaala soon
- Super Star’s daughter wishes to direct Megastar
Articles that might interest you