Ram Gopal Varma’s ‘Ice Cream 2’ may just be a few days old, but it is already melting in the heat of the box office. The movie has received bad reviews and bad reception from viewers and as a result, it is being pulled from many theatres due to a lack of demand.
It is being replaced by other films like ‘Karthikeya’ as a sort of feeder for theatres, until new films come in this Friday. The movie has been produced with Flow Cam Technology and RGV says that it is a first movie from his new ‘New Telugu Film Industry’.
Tummalapalli Rama Satyanarayana is the producer of this movie and JD Chakravarthy has played the lead role.
- More trouble for star hero in actress’ assault case
- Poll : Which aspect are you looking forward to in PSPK25?
- Interesting title for Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu locks its release date
- Sundeep’s Care Of Surya gets a simultaneous release