As it enters its record breaking 1000th week today, the iconic Bollywood classic ‘Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge’ is all set for a grand re-release in select PVR screens across the country. Released in the year 1995, DDLJ rewrote box office history in India and made the film’s lead actors Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol the heartthrobs of the nation.
In an unprecedented fashion, DDLJ has continued to run in Mumbai’s famous Maratha Mandir for the last 19 years without a break! The film was directed by Aditya Chopra and produced by the legendary Yash Chopra under his Yash Raj Films banner.
DDLJ will go down as the greatest love story that immortalized screen romance in the history of Indian cinema.
- DJ’s day 2 AP/Telangana collections
- Hero Ravi Teja’s younger brother is no more
- DJ’s latest US collections
- I’ll be thrilled if Jhanvi gets to act with Mahesh: Sridevi
- DJ’s team to celebrate the film’s success with fans
Articles that might interest you