The dubbing work of Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s ‘Iddarammayilatho’ has started in Prasad Labs. Character artistes and people with minor roles are currently dubbing for the film. Catherine Tresa and Amala Pau will be seen as the female leads opposite Allu Arjun. Puri Jagan is the director and the film is currently being shot in Spain.
‘Iddarammayilatho’ will hit the screens this summer. Bandla Ganesh is the producer of this romantic entertainer. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the film’s music and Amol Rathod is the cinematographer. Editing is being done by S.R. Sekhar.
Allu Arjun scored a hit with his previous film, ‘Julayi’ and he is hoping to score one more hit with this big budget entertainer.
- Nikhil to stun with his acting prowess in Keshava
- Poll : What did you like the most in Katamarayudu?
- Baahubali makers plan something huge post release
- Shoot update on Balayya101
- Katamarayudu’s ceded and Vizag collections
Articles that might interest you