Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s ‘Iddarammayilatho’ is gearing up for a release on the 24th of this month and post-production activities are coming to an end. The movie’s re-recording is currently underway and the first half’s RR has already been completed. Work is expected to be wrapped up in a day or two.
Devi Sri Prasad is the music director of the film. Puri Jagan is the director and Bandla Ganesh is the producer of this romantic entertainer.
Allu Arjun will be seen in the company of Catherine Tresa and Amala Paul. He will be sporting a stylish new look and his character is expected to have a very entertaining flavour. Rao Ramesh and Brahmanandam will be seen in crucial roles in this film.
- ‘Why Only Me? Bunny Is Glamorous Too,’ Pooja Hegde Says
- Charan fighting it out in Rajahmundry
- Telugu villain set for Malayalam debut opposite Megastar
- Rana will start preparing for Baahubali 3 from tomorrow
- Rakul’s loyalties will always remain with Tollywood
Articles that might interest you