The audio of Allu Arjun’s upcoming film Iddarammayilatho was launched in a grand manner at Shilpa Kala Vedika. Ram Charan was the chief guest and several other celebrities also graced the event. Allu Arjun, Sneha, Amala Paul, Catherine Tresa, Charmee, V V Vinayak, Puri Jagannadh, Bandla Ganesh and Devi Sri Prasad were spotted at the event among many others. Devi Sri Prasad rocked the audience with his amazing performance and the songs, promos received tremendous response.
The highlight of the show was Allu Arjun’s speech where he credited his success so far to team work and said, “More than 200 people work on a film set, but actors get most of the credit. Everyone deserves credit for putting a film together.” Talking about Pawan Kalyan and Ram Charan, he confessed, “Pawan Kalyan has already achieved everything. He’s the Powerstar. I sincerely wish to see Ram Charan as the Number 1 actor in Telugu cinema and he really deserves it.” Puri Jagannadh has directed the film and Amala Paul, Catherine Tresa played the lead roles opposite Allu Arjun. Devi Sri Prasad scored the music. The film is expected to release on May 24.
- Will Bhai’s Tubelight pose a tough challenge to Bunny’s DJ?
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Allu Arjun is at his best in every single shot in DJ: Pooja Hegde
- Genre will make Ami Thumi stand out this summer session
- Significance Of Kaala’s Poster Revealed!
Articles that might interest you