The audio of Allu Arjun’s upcoming film Iddarammayilatho is going to be launched in a grand way on April 21, according to the latest buzz in the industry. Already, the film’s post production is going in full swing and currently music director Devi Sri Prasad is working on the re-recording part of the film’s first half. One of the tunes featured in the film’s teaser has become a big hit and buzz is that several youngsters have already using the violin bit in the teaser as their ringtones. Thrilled with the response so far, Devi Sri Prasad has promised that the music and all the songs will be even better from the early glimpse that people had got in the trailer.
Allu Arjun, Amala Paul and Catherine Tresa are playing the lead roles. Puri Jagannadh is directing the film and Bandla Ganesh is producing it. Amol Rathod is the cinematographer. The film is gearing up for a huge release on May 10 and it’s going to be one of the biggest films to release in summer this year.
- D – Dedication, S – Strategy, P – Popularity: Chiru defines DSP
- Prabhas19’s title announced
- Fans’ admiration is similar to mother’s love: Prabhas
- Superstar not to accept any film until his dream project concludes
- Pawan-Trivikram’s film will be high on entertainment
Articles that might interest you