The first look of Allu Arjun’s upcoming film Iddarammayilatho is going to be launched on March 10, on the eve of Maha Shivaratri. Puri Jagannadh is directing the film and Bandla Ganesh is producing it. Amala Paul is playing the lead role whereas Catherine Tresa has been roped in to play the second lead in this stylish action and romantic entertainer. The film is being shot in Barcelona for the past few weeks and several key scenes are being shot on the lead cast in this schedule. Brahmanandam is playing an important role. Before the film unit flew to Barcelona, few action scenes were shot near Bangkok. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music. The film is expected to release on May 10.
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Trisha walks out of the much-awaited sequel