The first trailer of Allu Arjun’s upcoming film Iddarammayilatho is going to be unveiled on April 8 on the eve of Allu Arjun’s birthday. Most part of the shooting has already been wrapped up and director Puri Jagannadh has revealed that the rest of the film’s shooting will be completed in 10 more days. The film unit recently returned after a two months long schedule in Barcelona. Allu Arjun, Amala Paul and Catherine Tresa are playing the lead roles in this romantic action entertainer. Bandla Ganesh is producing the film and Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music. The film is expected to hit the screens on May 10.
On the other hand, Allu Arjun is going to join the sets of Vamshi Paidipally’s upcoming film Yevadu which has Ram Charan, Shruti Haasan and Amy Jackson in lead roles from April 5 onwards. After wrapping up the shoot in Barcelona, Amala Paul flew to Australia to join the team of her upcoming Tamil film Thalaivaa.
- Mersal Breaks Kabali’s Record
- More trouble for star hero in actress’ assault case
- Poll : Which aspect are you looking forward to in PSPK25?
- Press Note : Raja The Great Rocking in USA
- Interesting title for Vijay Deverakonda’s next