The principal shooting of Allu Arjun’s upcoming film Iddarammayilatho is nearing completion. Puri Jagannadh is directing the film and Bandla Ganesh is producing it. For the past two months, the film was shot extensively in various locales in Barcelona, Spain and this long schedule has finally come to and end. Talking about the film’s progress, Puri Jagannadh said, “After shooting for nearly two months, we have completed the schedule. Since we worked quite closely with Spainards here in Barcelona, the entire team became quite emotional when we wrapped up the shoot.”
The next schedule of the film will begin soon and it’ll go on for 10 days and with that the entire film will be wrapped up. Amala Paul and Catherine Tresa are playing the lead roles. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the film and Amol Rathod is the cinematographer. The film is expected to release on May 10.
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Success Meet Postponed