The recently concluded IIFA Utsavam showcased the hidden potential of the youngest Allu, Sirish. The young hero’s impressive act as the event’s host was one of the highlights at the starstudded night. Along with his co-hosts, Navdeep and Regina, Sirish unleashed his comic timing and other funny antics to a huge applause.
Speaking about his stint at IIFA Utsavam, Sirish said that his uncle Chiranjeevi, father Allu Arvind, Ravi Teja and several other stars appreciated his compering skills. Sirish said that everyone in the industry came to witness his comic timing and mimicry skills and jokingly said that his stint at IIFA Utsavam will bring him more movies.
- Ram Impressed With Sree Vishnu’s Next
- Taapsee Proves Why Trolls Can’t Mess With Her
- Dasari Arun Kumar’s negative role in Sye Raa
- Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan To Team Up Soon?
- Star heroine ready to experiment