The two day IIFA Utsavam in Hyderabad was nothing less than brilliant. The award ceremony, intended to honour the best in the South Indian film industries felicitated talent in the Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada.
The first day of the event was star studded with eminent personalities from the Tamil and Malayalam fraternities gracing the event. The second day of the event was filled with glamour of stars like Mahesh Babu, Chiranjeevi, Venkatesh, Balakrishna, Ram Charan and many others.
From looking their best on the green carpet, to dancing away magically, the stars shined brilliantly an had one hell of a time.
- Baahubali 2 To Release In 70% Of Screens In India!
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
Articles that might interest you