The two day IIFA Utsavam in Hyderabad was nothing less than brilliant. The award ceremony, intended to honour the best in the South Indian film industries felicitated talent in the Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada.
The first day of the event was star studded with eminent personalities from the Tamil and Malayalam fraternities gracing the event. The second day of the event was filled with glamour of stars like Mahesh Babu, Chiranjeevi, Venkatesh, Balakrishna, Ram Charan and many others.
From looking their best on the green carpet, to dancing away magically, the stars shined brilliantly an had one hell of a time.
- Yesteryear star heroines in Vikram’s next
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Balayya to launch Kannada star movies’ audio and teaser
- Many are unable to digest DJ’s success- Dil Raju
Articles that might interest you