The International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) was supposed to host an award event titled IIFA Utsavam in Hyderabad later this weekend. But latest update reveals that the ceremony has been postponed due to the uncertainly calamity that has stuck Chennai and its surrounding areas.
The event was supposed to be held from December 4th at Gachibowli’s Outdoor Stadium. Some heavy duty stars like Ram Charan and Akhil were set to perform live at the event. The future date for this event will be announced soon.
- Charmme leaves for SIT interrogation from Paisa Vasool’s shoot
- Yet another actress buys a posh flat in Hyderabad
- Akhil’s next to release in Nag’s favorite month
- Top Actress Rides A Rickshaw For A Film
- Puri’s makeover to Balayya impresses all
Articles that might interest you