Harish Shankar is all praise for music composer Devi Sri Prasad, who has already delivered a blockbuster album for DJ – Duvvada Jagannadham. Despite being on a concert tour in Australia and New Zealand, DSP has been working non-stop to complete the background score of the film and his dedication has taken Harish Shankar by surprise.
Comparing him to the legendary Ilaiyaraja, Harish Shankar said that DSP understands and elevates the emotion of a scene through background score.
“Being a huge fan of @ThisIsDSP background score ,it’s a boon to experience my own film’s work done by him sir ji 🙏🙏🙏🙏. I can proudly say after Ialayaraaja it’s @ThisIsDSP who understands the scene content and do more than justice through Background Score,” Harish Shankar posted on Twitter.
DJ starring Allu Arjun and Pooja Hegde is slated for release on June 23.
- Mahesh Babu, NTR, Ram Charan Win Hearts Again
- Ravi Teja’s Next Titled Disco Raja?
- Ram Charan Calls Bharat Ane Nenu A Classic!
- Good hype for Sai Pallavi’s Tamil debut
- Tollywood Celebs In Awe Of Ranbir And Rajkumar Hirani