Things are looking quite good in the Ilayaraja household as the veteran musician has been conferred with the Padma Vibhushan award recently. Now, things have got very interesting as Ilayaraja and his sons, Karthik Raja and Yuvan Shankar Raja will be composing for a film together.
The news reveals that the brother will work on a film which will be directed by Seenu Ramasaamy. The film is titled Maammanithan and has Vijay Sethupathi as the main lead.
This is a rare achievement and it will be very interesting to see how the music turns out.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date